- Practices Only. No Games (for now)
- Practices are limited to a stable group of 12 players.
- All managers, coaches, and volunteers must wear masks during practice (this may not be 100% the case). Players are not required to wear masks.
- All volunteers and players will be screened for symptoms before practice.
- All volunteers and players must bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Equipment and dugouts will be sanitized before and after practice.
- Use of catcher’s gear will be limited to one player per practice and will be sanitized before and after each use.
- One parent per player can watch practice from designated viewing areas along the outfield fence. Siblings cannot be at the fields during practices.
- Parents must always practice social distancing.
- Snack Bar will remain closed.
So its just practices for now, but that better than nothing! And hopefully we can get to playing games soon as well. There will probably be a few new players that are added to our team as not all the teams in the division will be reformed and not everyone for our team is returning. Our best guess is there will be three mustang teams. Not sure how soon and exactly when practice will resume as nothing has been completly finalized buy the league yet.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me to discuss 619-733-7255 or shoot me back an email. Will keep you guys updated as soon as I know more. I think we had a great group of kids and both Tyler and myself are excited to get back out on the diamond with The Heaters!
Thanks and hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well,